About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

26.12.10

Triple Review

In the past two days I manage to see probably three of the best movies to come out in 2010: True Grit, The Fighter, and Black Swan. All three were equally awesome in there own way. True Grit is a remake of a 1969 John Wayne movie of the same title. I've never seen the original so I can't compare the two, but I don't like John Wayne so I'm gonna go ahead and say the remake was better. True Grit is about a young girl who hires a man called Rooster Cogburn (Jeff Bridges) to hunt down her father's killer. It also stars Matt Damon and Josh Brolin and was directed by the Coen Brothers.


Next was The Fighter, which is about the rise of a Massachusetts-born lightweight boxer (Mark Wahlberg). Christian Bale stars as his crack-addicted half-brother/trainer. Amy Adams is also in the movie which is enough reason alone to go see it.


And last but not least is Darren Aronofsky's Black Swan starring Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis. That is enough reason for you to go see it, I'm not even gonna say anything else about it. So go do your own triple feature at your local movie theatre and see these films! --Jake




No comments:

Post a Comment