About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

5.12.10

Catfish (movie).




Last night after watching a Horror movie called The Deadly Spawn with my roommates, we decided to find another movie to watch. Jake picked out Catfish. It is a 2010 American documentary involving a man named Nev who is being filmed by his two friends as he builds a romantic relationship with a girl named Megan on Facebook. Going into the movie I knew nothing about it (only heard of the title) which I later found to be a really good thing because none of the movie was ruined for me. I'm trying to type this review without giving anything away and I hope if you see this movie you watch it knowing almost as little as i did. I suggest that no one looks up the movie before they watch it and to also not let anyone tell you what it is about ( a tagline from the movie). At the start it seems like a typical documentary but sometime around the middle of the movie there is a plot twist and it turned into a completely different movie for me and caused a rush of excitement! My roommates and I were eventually on the edge of our seats wondering how things were going to progress and what the outcome of the story would be. I want to talk about the characters and some of the plot but I would hate to spoil it for anyone wanting to see it. All I can say is that it was quite an enjoyable movie and everyone out there should check it out. If you are wondering why the name of the film is called Catfish it tells you at the end but I don't want to give that away either. Just watch and ENJOY!!! -Dyl.


OH and here is the trailer. Don't worry, there are no spoilers. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFKe75Q6eVw&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment