About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

26.12.10

Most Kings Get They Head Cut-off.

Incase you didn't know Jay-z came out with a book recently called Decoded. I looked it up online and I found myself scrolling down through the pages of the book that they were showing online, intrigued not wanting to stop reading. I eventually made myself stop reading because during that time I had made the decision to buy it. It seems like it is going to be a fun read. It's not necessarily about his struggle growing up, but mostly about rap and hip-hop, how he found rap and how it affected him, how it grew and became bigger and bigger. There are lots of lyrics and a few images for your eyes to look at. I barely ever read but I am quite stoked about this book and can't wait to fully check it out. Hit me up if you would like to borrow it after Im finished reading. -dyl









No comments:

Post a Comment