About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

22.12.10

As of late.


Sorry guys for not posting as much as usual but hopefully you will forgive us. A couple of reasons for this is because I have been working on my art trying to make some money and get some new pieces together for an art show coming up with all local artist. I also have been helping my brother work on a banner for our band, Retard Wizard. We also have been working on practicing and writing new songs for our band( right now we have 3). Lastly is that it's the holidays and that means Sophie is town and I want to hang out with her as much as possible. So not much time to post and often have a tough time thinking of rad things for your eyes to see. Be patient and just keep checking back in and we will post the rad, absurd, and fun things you know and love. -Dyl



No comments:

Post a Comment