About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

30.12.10

Nicknames so far.



Alright so throughout the years of growing up for some reason I have had quite a few nicknames and I thought I would try and go through and list them all for you to see and a little reason behind them.

           1. Dylpickle- My grandpa and my Dad mostly called me this as a kid.
                                   2. Dylworm- In elementary school one of friends at the time called me this a few times. 3. Dylhole- Again an elementary school kid trying to be funny.
                                4. Dylweed- Once again just another friend in elementary school trying to be clever.
                                 5. DylHill- My last name is Hillman so there ya go, a few people have called me this.
                 6.Dylpill- Pill rhymes with dyl but keeps it different from hill, not too deep.
                  7. I Don't know kid- Apparently I use this word a lot and so some random                acquaintance said he was going to call me this.  
                                 8. Cookie boy- I was doing some work with my youth group to earn money to go to          summer camp, I ate cookies in a funny way, a woman who helped out with the youth group started calling me cookie boy.
                                 9. Mullet Man- My best friend growing up called me this quite a few times after I had cut  my hair and it was slightly longer in the back.
                                 10. Crzydyl- I think I came up with this one, I was younger and don't remember why i did.
                             11. The worm- these two black guys who I use to see at the skatepark a lot started    calling me this during a contest at an all night skate because I had been trying to ollie over something and they    said when I would bust and fall I looked like a worm. ( that name stuck for a couple of years)
                                12. The Captain- One of those same black guys from the skatepark came up with this new nick name after I had landed a gnarly trick I had been trying to land for over an hour. (he gave me this new nickname for landing the trick, because let's face it The Worm is not that great of a nick name, I let others know, it is now tattooed on me).
                               13. Dylan "aquatips" Hillman- After spraypainting something, I had blue spraypaint on   my fingers and patrick thought it would be funny to say in a deep dramatic voice, "They called him Dylan Aquatips Hillman".
                              14. Peanuts- My girlfriend's mom thought this would be a cute nickname for me after    she thought she had heard sophie call me peanuts.
                              15. Dr.Go- My friend James has nicknames for everybody and he started calling me    this and for a while I didn't even know why. It stands for Damned Rattailed Giant Ostrich.
                                 16. The Great Dylando!- My friends Dad started calling me this and I don't remember why.

Alright so there you have it, all of the nicknames I have had that I can remember. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. -Dyl.

1 comment:

  1. I think Beal came up with the aquatips nickname.

    ReplyDelete