About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

18.12.10

New Goal

Alright, so I like to set random goals for myself just to see if I have enough discipline to follow through. I don't always do. Some of the goals that I tried and failed are: to not shop at Wal-Mart and to not eat meat. The ones I am currently doing are: not to support Starbucks, not cutting my beard for a year (ends in June), no sex for 7 years (year 3 right now), never get married or have children. Now all those goals are extremely easy, so here's where I need your help. Find me a goal (year or for a lifetime) for me to complete that will actually be hard. The goals I've set that might be challenging are to visit all 50 states, spend half a year or longer in another continent, and the x-rated one (if you're my friend you know). So put on the thinking cap and find me something even more challenging to do! --Jake




1 comment: