About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

24.10.10

Yelawolf.






Yelawolf is a white gangster rapper from Alabama. He goes pretty hard. And he has a rattail like me which makes him even more awesome. So yeah go check him out!

I have been hanging with the sophster so I haven't been able to post many things on here the past couple of days. And sadly she will sadly be leaving tomorrow to go back to school in Columbus. BUST!

I like to post stuff on here even though it's not much so that people won't get bored with the blog but for right now I gotta go because GameNight is about to start and so I have to ride my bike up to starbucks.
Later dudes!!!!!!!!!!!!     -Dyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment