About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

8.10.10

Lemuria


A few months ago I discovered this band and I can't stop listening to them. Lemuria is a indie/pop-punk hailing from Buffalo, New York. They have some of the catchiest jams I've ever heard so they are constantly stuck in my head. Lemuria formed in 2004 and have released two full lengths entitled "Get Better" and "The First Collection". They signed to Bridge Nine Records in April and are set to release another full length "Pebble" in November. You have no idea how stoked I am for this. If you've never heard them then you're missing out.
--Jake

http://www.myspace.com/lemuria

1 comment: