About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

29.10.10

Voluntary Human Extinction Movement

 

VHEMT (Voluntary Human Extinction Movement) is, in my opinion, the best movement to come out of this "Green Revolution".  All you have to do to be a part of this movement is to not have kids. I mean, who the fuck wants kids anyways? Get a dog. Anyways, I feel it is selfish to want to have kids, so this movement is perfect for me. Check it out more at www.vhemt.org. Masturbate more. Wear a condom. Support abortion. Protest procreation by practicing abstinence. Whichever you prefer. Just stop breeding! --Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment