About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

5.10.10

Dalzell life.

Alright these are just a few photos to give you a glimpse into my life and show how it is to live at Dalzell.
I live with 4 other rad people and next door to three other friends who are just as rad. We are all like family and there is almost never a dull moment. We have house shows and let bands stay whenever they come through, there is almost never any toilet paper in the house and are doors are always open to friends and anybody who stops by. Lots of people hate Shreveport but living at Dalzell and being with the people who live and hang out here make it awesome. I went through my facebook and added some pics that i wanted to show. ENJOY. Have a wonderful day and stay rad. -dyl
This is the mantel the me, my roommate amy, and others decorated.
                                  

A last minute project nathan did for class. I dont look like I am ready to skate but it still looks awesome.

This is at the end of the LION of Wallstreet show. This was such a great show,  i had so much fun and everyone got rowdy.
Jake hanging with his belly out when we went to Sound and Fury last year.
A family porch picture that we took before my sister went to visit Africa. The flying cat is named number 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment