About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

16.10.10

Shower Party

Tonight two of our good friends Andy and Jessica are having a joint wedding shower tonight. Since halloween is upon is it is going to also be a costume party. Hopefully things will get wild and it won't be lame. But the reason I am telling you this is just so I can post a pic of what I am going as. I was in Jake's room earlier thinking of simple costume ideas seeing as I don't have much time to come up with something and after searching online for a bit it hit me and I came up with this.   -Dyl.


Simple yet still amazing. Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone (with the famous aftershave scene).

No comments:

Post a Comment