About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

26.10.10

Oh hey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1J_pSEXVH0c&feature=player_embedded

The above clip is a PSA and how if Malaria was a person Aziz Anzari would kick it in the face!!
I wish the I could post the actual video on here. oh well. Enjoy!

I also finished a new stencil today and my fingers are raw from holding the exacto knife for so long. Gah!
I am not going to post it though cuz its a surprise. Can't wait to put it on a canvas.

Also I just got back from Taco bell. I had a chicken burrito and I put some of taco bell's new fire roasted sauce on it and well it's pretty fire. Seriously so gooood. So I took some home with me so I can use to put on some of my food or use it on mine and jakes next amazing food creation.

So get ready for the next awesome food idea soon. I am thinking of some type of quesadilla. hmmm.
We shall see...       -Dyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment