About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

16.10.10

Battletoads




I broke out my old NES and games recently to start playing them again. If you've never played an NES, then 1) sorry, you must of had a gay childhood and 2) you know that most of the games are hard as shit to beat. Nintendo had to make them hard, because the games couldn't be that long. The NES only uses an 8-bit cartridge. The games that are notorious for being fucking hard are: Ghost n Goblins, Zelda II, Friday the 13th, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and of course mother fucking Battletoads!  In Battletoads you can play as 2 different characters (Rash or Zitz) and you have to rescue the princess and your buddy Pimples. I dare you to try and beat them game, you will throw the controller at the t.v. within minutes. I have never beaten the speeder bike level. So my goal this winter is to beat the game without cheating or warping. If I do, I am getting a Battletoads tattoo. FTW. 

--Jake

FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE

1 comment: