About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

1.11.10

The Walking Dead



Last night The Walking Dead premiered on AMC. I had never been so excited for a t.v. show, ever. When I heard they were making the popular comic book into a t.v. series, I was skeptical. That is until I found out AMC was putting it out. They already have two of the most popular shows, Breaking Bad and Mad Men. It is directed by Frank Darabont, who also directed The Green Mile and Shawshank Redemption. Well I am here to tell you they DID NOT DISAPPOINT! The show had me hooked within the first few seconds.  I can tell this is going to be my favorite new show, sorry Dexter and Sons Of Anarchy. If you watched it and didn't like it, it prolly means one of two things. 1) You're a woman and your opinion doesn't matter or 2) You are just a flat out retard and I hate you. Check this fucking show out, Sundays at 9pm on AMC. DO IT DO IT DO IT! --Jake

1 comment:

  1. Watched it last night and watching it again now. This show is gonna be so good.

    ReplyDelete