About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

18.11.10

Black Breath


Black Breath hails from Seattle, Washington and features members of Champion and ON. But Black Breath differs by sounding like they came straight from Hell. Unlike Champion and ON who have positive messages, Black Breath's sacreligious sound is fueled by hate. I saw them live at Sound and Fury Fest 2009 and before their set I had never even heard them. I was hooked by the first riff. When I got back from California, I immediately downloaded their e.p. "Razor to Oblivion". They have sinced sign to Southern Lord Records and have released a full-length entitled "Heavy Breathing" Black Breath is easily one of the best touring bands right now, so I highly suggest you catch them on tour. You won't be dissappointed. --Jake http://www.myspace.com/blackbreath



No comments:

Post a Comment