About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

24.1.11

Shameless


The third episode of Showtime's Shameless aired last night. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but the first two episodes are fucking hysterical. I can tell this is going to be one of my new favorite shows. The show centers around Frank Gallagher (William H. Macy) and his dysfunctional family. Frank is a drunk and uses his disability check to feed his addiction which leaves the family to raise themselves, which they do a fairly good job of. Oh, and did I mention the oldest daughter Fiona (Emmy Rossum) is a honey bunny. I suggest you check out this fucking show. It comes on Sunday nights at 9pm on Showtime, or just be like me and download it! --Jake


No comments:

Post a Comment