About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

7.1.11

Good Times With Good People

Earlier this week The Rad Life went out of town with Sophie and Patrick to see Lemuria in Baton Rouge! We left Tuesday around noon and headed down south. The show was at a place called Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. We couldn't find the venue so we had to stop and get directions, but we eventually found it. We got there around 7 and the first band prolly didn't play until around 8. First was some chick on acoustic guitar that was ok, but I was just waiting for Lemuria so I was ancy. Then a punk band from Lafayette, The Chatty Cathies, played. Then Lemuria finally arrived at the venue and I saw one of the cutest things to ever walk the earth (singer Sheena Ozella) Next a local band played called Marathon. They were decent, but the singer made me laugh cuz he was pretty awkward. Finally Lemuria took the stage and me, Dyl, and Patrick were right up close. They played and of course we sang all the lyrics with them. I can't wait to see them again because I had way too mch fun. I highly suggest you catch them on tour, you won't be disappointed. And everyone needs to pick their new LP "Pebble", out now on Bridge Nine Records. I have been listening to it non-stop and I can't get enough of it. --Jake

http://lemuriapop.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/lemuria


Lemuria



Sheena singer/guitar


Alex singer/drums


Max bass



Lemuria performing "Hours" in Buffalo, NY


No comments:

Post a Comment