About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

16.1.11

Rad Night.

The art show Friday at Minicine? turned out to be great success!! Tons of people came out, had fun and got rad with us. Things didn't really get started until around 7 or so but more and more people kept filing in and were checking out all the great art on the walls and watching the bands play. There was almost too many bands playing that night but it also kept the show fun and lively from beginning to end. I got to meet  some new people and make new friends and got lots of compliments on the artwork that I put in the show. I actually sold a lot more pieces than expected and I am thankful for each person who enjoyed my work.
My band Retard Wizard played that night right before 11 and as soon as we brought our banner out people were yelling and getting stoked to see us play (mostly to see my brother Cody). My brother sings for the band and most people were excited to see my brother scream his heart out and get rowdy; he did not disappoint. He busted his lip during our first song but kept going and hopefully gave everyone a show they would not soon forget. Thanks to all who played, had art on the walls, and came out. Below are some pics from one of the actually fun nights in Shreveport. -Dyl

All the rad art.

My work.

Justin Wheelers prints.

Nathan Treme's prints.

Caitlin Lindsay's Eye Opener

The crowd.

Justin Wheeler and William Awagu.

The Rad Life table.

The crowd again.

Retard Wizard.
RW.
    
RW.

RW
*Photo credits go to Amy Scott, David Young, and me.

        Ps. We will be posting a new food creation at the beginning of next week so make sure you check back in.


3 comments:

  1. I heard a girl as I was leaving say, "Retard Wizard just changed my life." When I asked in what way, her mind was obviously so blown by the radosity that she couldn't come up with a logical reason. True story.

    In other nooze, the banner was an awesome touch - very noyce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Awesome! Glad people enjoyed everything so much.

    ReplyDelete