About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

16.1.11

Plants Vs. Zombies

There's this game called "Plants VS. Zombies" and it is one of the most addicting games I've ever played. I know it sounds stupid, but it is not! I downloaded it yesterday and was instantly hooked. The game revolves around guarding your house from hordes of advancing zombies. You plant different types of plants to defend the house.  This game is up there with some of my favorite games like Battle Bugs (PC) and Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES) for instance. So go out and buy this game or do like I did and download a pirated copy for free! Play this fucking game fr00ts! --Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment