About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

4.4.11

Wavves/ TrashTalk??

My girlfriend Sophie told me that bands wavves and trash talk are putting out a split together.
I thought it rather strange so I looked it up online too see what's up. Found a few Message boards that were talking about it and it's suppose to come out around April 16th with one song by each band and that they are only making 500 copies. Both bands are great live and if you have never heard of either I suggest you check them both out. Can't wait to hear what these 2 new tracks sound like. -Dyl

1 comment:

  1. Das is aber verrückt!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete