About Us.

My photo
We are Dylan Hillman and Jake Self. This is a look into our amazing lives and how we live it. We are here to show you some useful ways to live, review things, but mostly just show you things we think are rad.

1.3.11

Donald Glover/Childish Gambino

Ok. Donald Glover is an actor on COMMUNITY; one of the raddest shows  and I was searching for some of Donald Glover's stand up on youtube to post on the RL blog and
I found out that he is also a rapper. The band is called Childish Gambino. I knew he did stand up but I had no idea he could rap. Intrigued, I found myself looking up almost everything I could about him. He is going on tour soon and I think it would be awesome to see him live! Watch the videos I posted and check out his websites and get stoked! just as I have. ENJOY! -Dyl.




                   Another video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WucYeesGQs&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment